Monday, September 9, 2013

Details | Favorite Eight | Weekly Challenge

So this week, the challenge yielded more than one "top pick" and more than eight favorites! Details to follow, but first, the TWO "Top Picks" that will each earn $25 shop credit are....



This week's inspiration was "Details", and there were so many wonderful images that I hate having to choose.  In addition to so many beautiful images submitted, the photo challenge was added to [the list] by "Ask Stella" and I did not have clear instructions on my site for submissions, so I was torn as to how to handle choosing this week. I will be adding clear instructions on both my facebook pages and the blog for future reference, but from now on, participants must be in the Swoon the Moon Photographer's Group, (you should seriously join us there! freebies, discounts, tutorials and more!) and submissions should be posted both in the group and on the biz page.

So, without further adieu, I give you the TEN (not eight) images that made this week's favorites list...








Jamie Jockheck Photography



Thanks to everyone for all the amazing submissions, you all make this part really hard for me, but I love it!  Be sure to submit again this week by Sunday, the new theme is "Texture".

Until next time, shoot, learn and inspire!






1 comment:

  1. OMG...really, you are AMAZING! Thank you for making my day. I LOVE your work so it's an honor you chose my image. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete